Nova Scotia Launches SolarHomes Program
SolarHomes program details:
- Rebate will be $1.00/watt for eligible solar photovoltaic systems
- Rebate may be reduced for seasonal properties
- Rebate capped at 40% of the overall system cost to a maximum value of $10,000
- All single-family homes in Nova Scotia are eligible
- Residential seasonal properties are also eligible; however, the rebate level may be reduced
- Both grid-tied and off-grid homes are eligible, though grid-tied (net-metered) systems are anticipated to make up the vast majority of participants
- Participants must own the home and the equipment (though lease to own arrangements are eligible)
- Expansions to existing systems are permitted
- New residential construction is eligible
- Co-operative housing and First Nation Band-owned homes are eligible.
For more information, visit the Efficiency Nova Scotia website: https://www.efficiencyns.ca/service/solarhomes/
Installers: searching for a reliable solar distributor? Contact us to set up an account!