MNPV8HV-DISCO 3R - 8 Pos. Combiner
w/Disco fuses and SPD 3R lockable
The MNPV8HV-DISCO 3R’s red handled is LOCKABLE IN THE OFF POSITION!
- Convertible configuration (field configurable)
- Eight strings combined for up to 160 Amps single 230 Amp/600V single pole disconnect)
- 4 + 4 positive strings, separate PV+ and PV- for use with 2 inverters (2 pole 115 Amp disconnect)
- Four strings positive, four strings minus for use with non-isolated inverters (2 pole 115 Amp disconnect)
- Disconnect has built in shunt trip with positive feedback
- Birdhouse compatible
- Load Break Rated
- Optional PV connected power supply
- Optional AC connected power supply for redundancy
- Type 3R aluminum enclosure (no rust, won’t turn to dust)
- 90o C connections
- See thru deadfront & color coded busbar guards included
- Fuseholders (MNTS) installed
- 15a/600v fuses installed
- 600 volt max
- Meets 2014 NEC 690.12
- Warranty – 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- Made in the USA
- One MNSPD-600 (Surge Protection Device)
- Eight 1/2″ strain reliefs (MNSR-1000)
- Eight 1/2″ LOCKNUTS
- One 10-32 X 7/8″ BOLT
- Two 10-32 X 3/8″ FHP
- Six 10-32 KEPS NUT
- One TERMINAL PIN 18-22 AWG.
- One TERMINAL PIN 10-12 AWG.
- Two RING TERMINAL 10-12 AWG.
- One BUSBAR, NEGATIVE OUT 2
- One BUSBAR, POSITIVE OUT 2
- One BLUE WRENCH
The difference between the regular Disco combiner and the DLTL version is that the MNPV8HV-Disco-4X is made for a single 8 string inverter, 2 4 sting inverters or one 4 string transformerless where as the DLTL is set up for 4 strings in and 2 strings out for Dual MPPT on transformerless