MNSOB3R-2P-75A-PSB MidNite Solar Disconnect Switch
The MNSOB3R-2P’s red handled is LOCKABLE IN THE OFF POSITION!
- Disconnect has built in shunt trip with positive feedback
- Birdhouse compatible
- Optional PV connected power supply
- See thru dead front
- Type 3R aluminum enclosure (no rust, won’t turn to dust)
- Load Break Rated
- Customer connections are #10 wire max on the regular version and #4 wire max on the 75 amp version
- 90o C connections
- Meets NEC 2011 and 2014 NEC 690.12
- Warranty – 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- Made in the USA
- Two – 1/2″ strain reliefs
- Two – 1/2″ LOCKNUTS
- One – Blue Wrench
MNSOB3R-2P is a disconnect switch. It has a 2 channel switch that breaks both the positive and negative of a PV string to a Transformer-less inverter. It has a combined rating of 600v and 20 amps as shipped. The switch is good for 100amps but the wire and terminal blocks limit it to 20 amps.