MNT-5015, MNKID-C1D2 Charge Controller
The most versatile and feature rich charge controller on the market is now also the largest Class 1 Div 2 certified MPPT Charge Controller!
Our popular medium sized charge controller, The Kid, has its Class 1 Div 2 certification. This means that it has been designed to safely operate in environments where flammable gases or vapors exist and have the potential to rise to ignitable concentrations. Couple this with UL 1741 and the UL458 marine supplement and not only is the Kid safe for operation in potentially explosive environments, it also meets very strict vibration, environment and thermal requirements.
Our C1D2 Kid still has all of the great features of the original: Auto Gen-Start, Hyper VOC for cold climates, a highly programmable load circuit with lighting control features and a programmable auxiliary control output for running relays or lithium battery management systems.
- Class 1 Div 2 certified
- Conformal coated for harsh environments
- Now includes AGS (Auto Generator Start)
- MPPT Tracking
- Type 1 environmental rating
- True paralleling – Inputs and Outputs for two KIDs
- Up to 150V input
- MidNite’s exclusive HyperVOC extends the input voltage beyond 150 VOC for cold climates
- 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V battery output
- Lighting Controller: dusk-dawn, hourly, day, night settings
- Up to 30 amps battery output with low input voltage based off of PV configuration
- No fan
- Reverse polarity protected
- Battery Temp Sensor (MNBTS) standard with marine version only.
- Front panel exchangeable fuses for battery, input and load/clipper.
- 3 LED bar graph for battery status at a glance
- Keypad for access to extensive menu items and set points
- Includes wall mount adapter (Optional boat mount bracket available.)
- Sealed for harsh environments
- Built in Arlington, WA USA
- Warranty – 5 yrs.