Zilla Electrical Flashing
Zilla® Electrical Flashing Assembly is a fully flashed, waterproof method of mounting standard electrical components, quickly, easily, and inexpensively.
- Patented sealing technology protects penetrations from water intrusion.
- Passed 3rd party testing for roof flashings in accordance with AC 286 evaluation standards using the methodology of UL 441.
- Adapter made of Aluminum.
- Has 3/4” NPSM threads compatible with most standard components, ie, combiner boxes, junction boxes, entrance panels, conduit bodies, etc.
- Solid, secure attachment.
- Ideal for use with shingles or siding.
- Other applications: satellite dish cables, weather monitoring equipment, ham radio wiring, ethernet cabling, etc.
- Available for metal roofs.
- US Pat. 8,479,455*.
Assembly contains: Electrical Base Plate, Zilla® Lags (x4), Electrical Flashing, Aluminum Flashing Adapter, and O-Rings (x2).